We Are One - D.o !
Status Exotic
Exo Overdose

ab0ut TWITER NEWSFEED FACEBOOK Bias BLOGSKIN Picture Chingu Lyric
Shop Exo in Times Square Kuala Lumpur .
Thursday 20 March 2014 • 00:51 • 0 comments

Photo: Good Morning guys .. :3

Oh Sehun <3

Assalamualaikum and annyeong ..  Kamsahamidah to member blogwalking here . You all also Exotic like me ? Times Square Kl have one shop sell K-POP  items . Who want this all ,you can go to this shop .More items about K-pop you can buy . I also really excited when see all this . Really - really great . Ha3...You can call them if you want to know the latest things they sell at their store.The store is said to open everyday from 12 noon and close at 9 pm so if you want to go to the store,make sure you come between these time.Happy shopping people~! Right after i knew this,i quickly went there with my brother and sister.I want to get my hands on both snsd & super junior goodies! Then,when i got there..my eyes started to blur.haha,there are seriously lots of goodies there.I felt like i want to buy everything.CNBlue,BigBang,Girls' Generation,Super Junior,Kara,TVXQ,almost all korean idol groups goodies can be buy there.concert goodies,t-shirt,hoodies,keychain,phone straps,posters,fan,hat,socks,notebooks, and even CDs & DVDs.I was planning to buy the hoodies,but it they are too expensive.since they are imported from korea,it cost about Rm 160- Rm 220.Expensive right ? But who fans really - really exotics money is the simple . Ha3.. Sure I go here to buy Exo items only . Aeon Ipoh also have one shop K-Pop . Same items they sell .Ha3... Wawww... Maybe this mount if i not buzy i want follow my brother go to Time Square again .Now I really - really free while I got any offer University . Insya Allah . Amen .

Link Shop Exo in Facebook . 



My Star Collection Trading
Lot 05-36, 5th Floor, Berjaya Times Square,Jalan Imbi,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2144 7017
Email : mystar_trading@yahoo.com




Copyright Weareoneexomember aka Amalina Exo .Powered Blogger .


ANNYEONGHASEYO
Online Chingu
Hey Exotic : D.O Kyung Soo

Welcome to Exotic World . We Are One EXO .

PLAY MUSIC
Full 2nd Mini Album Overdose .

WO' AI NI

I LOVE EXO . Nomu Nomu Chau .
D' OWNER
D.o Kyungsoo my boyfriend - Amelyna Yusra a.k.a Amelyna Exo

Handsome right ? - D.O Kyung Soo
MY CHINGU
FOLLOW ME OKEY

KAMSAHAMIDAH TO FOLLOW ME . HEY YOU FOLLOW ME ? WAAAAUUU...WE NOW BE FRIENDS. LET'S TO TWEET ANYTHING .SEE YOU IN TWITTER.
OTHER PAGE EXOTICS HERE .




>> NOTE !!
>> UPU CLOSE !!!
date : 7.4.2014
at:12.00 am/pm


>> TOP UP 017
date : 30.4.2014
at: 12.00am/pm


>> TOP UP 011
date: 16.5.2014
at: 12.00 am/pm

EXO CHIBI
Cute
NEW EXOTIC'S ARCHIVE


  • EXO Wins Group Singer Award @ 20th Korean Entertai...
  • Baekhyun is the “Entertainment Star of EXO”
  • TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho Says He Nags on EXO A lot
  • EXO-K RCY Event @ Mnet Wide News
  • Xiumin, Luhan & Tao @ 2014 Idol Sports Athletics C...
  • EXO Invited to 2014 MBC Idol Sports Athletics Cham...
  • EXO, Kim Woo Bin & Um Hong Gil @ MBC FM 4U’s Two O...
  • Miracles in Decembar Exo Album .
  • Coming Soon .D.O Has Been Cast In ‘It’s Alright, I...
  • D.O Kyung Soo Birthdays projek .



  • THE CREDITS
    Template :Adrianna
    Tutorial : Atiqah
    Pictures : Google
    Best View : Google Chrome

    Annyeong haseyo ~ Kamsahamida come to my blog.